Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Farmer Becca


Hiya The Greeting Farm Fans! It's Farmer Becca here with you today to share the Top Crop Tuesday. There are some amazing cards in our gallery right now, so this was such a hard choice for me to pick which projects to highlight. I think you will agree, these cards are gorgeous, and full of inspiration.

First, I love this monotone card by critterlyss. The coloring is amazing, and so inspiring.
Then I found this AMAZING fall creation by Jas, isnt it awesome!?! I love the colors and detail, so great. Look at that middle panel, she weaved paper together, it is so stunning, just a gorgeous creation!
Then I stumbled upon this amazing masculine card by tantalize. OMG, I adore the colors , the flower, the detail, pretty much everything about this card. Super adorable, and one of my fave boy images!

As we creep up on Halloween, I am inspired by the holiday, so I also found a few Halloween cards that were amazingly inspirational. First up, we have this adorable card by AirforceMommy, which I just love. I love the three characters she chose to highlight here, and the coloring is superb!
Another Halloween project that inspired me was this cute post-it holder created by raparys. Isnt this just adorable? I love it.

I hope I have added some inspiration and creative mo-jo to your day. I know I am inspired by these amazing crafters, and am ready to break out those TGF stamps and copics. I hope you are all inspired by today's post, there are so many talented TGF fans out there!! So, let's get inky this week and create something inspiring!

4 comments:

Jas said...

Thanks Becca, for including mine on Top Crop Tuesday! Love all the cards especially the masculine one. hugs,Jas

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks for checking out my Hallo Bride post it pad! I could do Halloween all year long!!! Thanks to everyone for all the great inspiration and ideas!

Thanh Vo said...

Whooooahhhhhh!! Me... my card made it! lol Thanks for the feature, Becca. It made my day to see my card on the TGF blog.

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats on those great crafter's...I'm your newest follower too!