Thursday, October 20, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Creeper Tuesday

Hello fellow Greeting Farm fans!!!! It is me, Farmer Becca, and it's turn to host Throwback Thursday at The Greeting Farm. I am so excited, as I love pulling out my older stamps and inking them up to play! This one was especially fun for me, and I think you can tell.
I chose to use Creeper Tuesday. I just ADORE the Creepers, and she is one of my faves. She is just so sassy and so much fun to color. I used copic markers to color her up. I love this color combo of neutrals, and tuesday is just too cute in her tutu dress.
Isnt she adorable? I hope I have inspired you to pull out some of your older TGF stamps and give them some love. I so enjoy looking at older stamps again and seeing something new I can create with them. Thanks for joining me today, and lets get crafty!!!

3 comments:

Kim Swenson said...

Super cute! I love your coloring!

Rachel Parys said...

I love that! I am going to have to steal you cool color combo! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jas said...

OMG, love your card! Absolutely, gorgeous!!! TFS!