Monday, October 10, 2011

Spotlight on: Our AWESOMELY sweet October Guest: Lori Craig!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be stamping with Jess and the farm girls at The Greeting Farm this month! Cute stamps, sweet girls! What a treat!

This afternoon I had fun making some quick cards with my Fur-ever set and my Copic Markers. I think I feel in love with Copic the first time I saw a card in the Splitcoaststampers gallery that had been colored so expertly with them. It was the summer of 2007. Several months later, I met the Copic Queen, Miss Marianne at a CHA trade show.  In 2009, I joined their team as a Copic Certification instructor. I love teaching the certification class to store owners and designers who are investing in the customer...wanting to learn as much about the product as they can while honing their coloring skills. Everyone who comes to a certification class truly wants to be there, and teaching them is a joy!

I made this card for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge is called H.O.P.E. (having only paper elements)! Kind of tricky in this day of more bling here and a few buttons there, but I made it! Shoot, I didn't even use my old standby linen twine. LOL.

I'm so proud of how the Hope You Can Cling To breast cancer awareness campaign is going this year. I have worked for Splitcoaststampers as the advertising manager for over 4 years, and Hope You Can Cling To is my favorite annual event! It's a worthy cause, thousands of thoughtful, united paper crafters and dozens of amazing sponsor companies, like The Greeting Farm!!!...that make it happen. It truly makes my heart happy.

Jess asked me tell you a little bit about myself, so those are my jobs...Copic Marker and Splitcoaststampers. When I'm not working, I'm a mom to two beautiful girls and wife to my college sweetheart. If I'm not taking care of them or stamping, you'll find me, literally, running up and down the streets of my little midwest town as I train for my first ever half marathon in 2 weeks. It's a busy, but blessed life. Thanks to The Greeting Farm for allowing me to share a snippet of it with you this month!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Janine said...

hihihi how sweet

Jenn Borjeson said...

Nice to meet you, Lori. :) Sweet card and best of luck with your half marathon!

Annette said...

so so cute...