Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Top Crop Tuesday with Carisa!

Hi TGF Fans,

First, I'm so sorry this post is late! How do you guys like the October release? I think they are CLEAR-ly fabulous!! And I'm so stinkin' excited to see TGF become a member company at Splitcoaststampers!!! I am loving seeing OUR gallery fill up with YOUR creations and today I decided to pull from our brand new SCS Gallery some cards that caught my eye for our Top Crop Tuesday post! So, sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy the beautiful eye candy - I'm fairly certain you'll want to get inky with YOUR fav TGF stamps as soon as you are done!!!!


I love how she created this one layer card using Birthday Boy Ian - seriously cute!!

I love how she created this vintage monochromatic card using Sweet n Toxic!

Oh, how cute is this card - and imagine my surprise & delight when I saw Joy had chosen ME to CASE for our WCMD FFF challenge! TY Sweetie!! I adore your card with WS-Daisy and all your stitching is perfection!!

Who says you need to color your images for a fabulous card!? I am IN LOVE with this white on white combo using Tyler from the Creepin Kit. 

Fall is definitely MY favorite time of year and this card JUMPED out at me as I was browsing. I love she colored Blush Bonnie's hair bluish/black and the way she weaved the background! Wow!

I love how Amy alters TGF stamps for even MORE versatility!!! She's the master alterist (is that a word??) here she altered Birthday Anya II into a more anytime image.

That's it for me today - but be sure to check out our new SCS Gallery and make sure to add the keyword: thegreetingfarm all one word so YOUR creation will show up there next!! You never know when we'll pop it on the blog to show it off.

Hugs,
Farmer Carisa

5 comments:

eva said...

thanks so much for the mention. it was totally inspired by joni wilson's card! http://astickysituation.blogspot.com/2011/08/dog-days-of-summer.html

Jas said...

Thanks Carisa, for including my card/mini layout appreciate it. =)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh! Ha! What a nice surprise to see my own card on here! LOL Thanks for including it. xoxo :)

Naomi said...

WOW! SO many FABULOUS cards! I LOVE each and EVERY one of them and it just goes to show how VERSATILE TGF stampes ARE!

Hugs,
Naomi

Scrapacat said...

I am so grateful to have my card recognized! SQUEEE!!! I love TGF and it's so much more than their awesome stamps. It's the peeps!
♥ ~ky