Monday, October 17, 2011

Designer Spotlighting with some Coloring Videos!

Hi TGF Fans!!!

Farmer Carisa, here and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I had a wonderful weekend filled with lots of crafty time which is just about my favorite way to spend it. Today I want to share with you two coloring videos I made while coloring this darling Cheeky Kitty Digi image that I finally go around to putting on my October Birthday Calendar page!



How cute is she?! I love how she turned out and LOVE this Apothocary Line by Echo Park. I will finish this birthday calendar before Christmas! LOL I've only been working on it bit by bit for almost a year now!! Do you have a never ending project lying around? 


Here are the videos:





Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the videos - I'd love to work on some more so if you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment on this post and I'll work on them!!! :D Also, make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel so you'll know when your video has been loaded. I did make a video coloring her black cat outfit but I just haven't been able to edit it yet. I recently got an iMac and have not had time to play around with the iMovie software yet but I am looking forward it it!

Hugs,
Farmer Carisa

8 comments:

pixie sparkle said...

Great coloring but can't see what you are doing most of the time cos your hand with the marker is blocking the view...

Shazza said...

these are fab, love the red hair x

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks for the hair tutorial! I always think about coloring red hair, but I wasn't sure what would be a good color combo. Great info!

Denice said...

Awesome tutorials Carisa!

EmbossingQueen said...

Love the video tutorials, they help give me ideas on colour combinations and techniques. Sometimes it is hard to see parts because your hand gets in the way. I am not sure how you overcome this without affecting your colouring technique. Thanks for sharing!

Nat said...

Love the toot! And...totally LOVE your nails! Ha--I'm Such a girl!
Your kitty card is rockin' it! Thanks for sharing your awesomeness!
Nat

~*Joni said...

Way to go Carisa! :) Beautiful tut tut!

Annette said...

love this coloring but I have to say I love your finger nails... how cool they are painted...