Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Kim!

Happy Tuesday, TGF fans!

Farm Kim here today to share a few of the many wonderful creations in TGF gallery!

First up is this fun fold card from Joni! I love fun fold, fancy fold cards! Love the envelope fold! The watermelon buttons are just too cute too!


Look at this GORGEOUS princess card! I LOVE Naomi's coloring, especially Anya's hair! Wow! The colors are so cheery too!


Lynda got really creative with this Anya card! Look at these fun handmade hangers! Yup, Lynda made these hangers using bead wires! How fun!

I always enjoy looking at everyone's wonderful creations in TGF gallery! They are so full of inspirations! Keep it up, TGF fans!

3 comments:

gobeagirl said...

OMWord you all have made so many adorable cards. I love them all. I love the one with the hangers and the empty hanger as well. After all she put on her dress. Have a great day everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

Naomi said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my Princess card to feature! Feels especially great being up there with two other FABULOUS creations!

~*Joni said...

Eeek! What a fabulous way to celebrate my mid-day Tuesday! :) I love Naomi's and Lynda's card - what an honor to share a spot with them! THANK YOU!