Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TOP CROP TUESDAY with farmer TRACEY.


Hi there all and welcome to Top Crop Tuesday at the farm. I love Tuesdays because i get to browse the gallery for even longer than usual, and show you all some of my favorites. What fun.

Right now i am loving using doilies and seam binding ribbon on my projects and there is so much inspiration in our gallery along those lines, some older, some newer uploads. So without further ado, here are my picks for this week.

Isn't this anniversary card by Lacey just gorgeous. The heart doily in the background is perfect for such a romantic card. An altogether perfect card i think.

The doily in the background of Grace's card is the perfect touch to add that little bit of femininity don't you think. Still simple, but gorgeous.

Last but not least, Eva has used exactly the same doily as Grace, but has achieved a totally different look. So soft and feminine, and how beautiful is her seam binding ribbon.

Three doilies, three cards, lots of inspiration. I just might head off to my scrap room now and make a doily card myself.

Thank you all for the wonderful inspiration in our TGF gallery. The talent that is to be found in blog world never ceases to amaze and inspire me.

Until next time,
Happy stamping,
Tracey XO.

3 comments:

eva said...

thank you! i appreciate the sweet comments! i love to browse the gallery too--so much talent and inspiration!

Grace said...

thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!!thank you!!! for considering me as a TOP CROP this week!!! you've made my week tracey!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

Wow! What a wonderful surprise to see my anniversary card here today! Thank you for the lovely comment!
~Lacey