Thursday, September 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday With WS Dee Dee

Hello! Farm Kim here today! Okay, raise your hand if you are guilty of not playing your older TGF stamps. I think we all pretty much neglected some of our older stamps at some point. That's why there is Throwback Thursday! It is a perfect chance for us to dust them off!

I decided to play with WS Dee Dee. I simply adore this little cutie! I especially love her hair! So cute!


That's all I have for now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! Don't forget today is CHEEKY KITTY release day!

5 comments:

Janine said...

oo she is one of my favo tgf
so sweet

Tricia :O) said...

Very CUTE!!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE this card....so Very CUTE...Dee Dee...is one of my FAVES!

Denice said...

So sweet, I love this cutie!

Naomi said...

Kim, this is SO cute! I actually just bought this stamp because she looks SO much like my cousin's baby (who is freakin' GORGEOUS)...she's 1/2 Jamaican, 1/4 white, 1/8 Chinese, 1/8 native...it's a good mix ;)