Thursday, September 22, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Cheeky Rockabilly

Hi Gang! It's me, Farmer Becca, here with this week's Throwback Thursday. This week I have chosen my all time favorite line, Cheeky Cherry stamps, and have chosen to showcase Cheeky Rockabilly. I just love how sassy these stamps are, especially this one! Isnt she adorable?!?
I love breaking out older stamps and giving them some new love, as our newest stamps always get our love, but the older ones sometimes get neglected. So, I love this cutie image, and wanted to see how she looked in this ultra-girlie papers and theme. I wanted to keep this card very girlie, so I used some Vintage Flowery paper and added lots of flowers as embellishments. I love making shabby feminine cards, and this image is perfect for that touch of sass!
I hope you will join me this week and dust off some of your older The Greeting Farm images and give them some inky love!

5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo Cute!! She has Always been one of my FAVES!!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Becca, this is Gorgeous! I think you did a fantastic job coloring her and I love the papers and flowers. Love it! Hugs, Lisa G

Tricia :O) said...

She was my first TGF stamp :O)

Mary said...

LOVE. I have this stamp but for some reason haven't colored her yet! Thanks for the inspiration!

lorena b. said...

Such a pretty creation! What do you use to (white)highlight?