Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This one's for the BOYS...

Hey, everybody!  If you've been keeping up with this week's previews at The Greeting Farm, you know we're right in the middle of a FULL week of October previews and the excitement is building!  We are BURSTING with excitement about what's to come in the next few days, not to mention our FIVE amazing October releases!  

On that note, did ya think we left the BOYS out?  Not a chance!  Introducing "BUILD A ONESIE: boy!"   This cute counterpart to the "BUILD a ONESIE: girl" set that we previewed yesterday will be released on October 1st in clear polymer, quality stamps and I can't wait to show you what a few of our AWESOME Farmers did with this set:

CARISA

KIM

Are these not ADORABLE?

Before we get to how you can WIN THIS SET, congrats to JAMIE!  You are the winner of "Build a Onesie: Girl!"  Please email Jess to claim your set and we'll send it right out to you- congrats!

Want to WIN "Build a Onesie: Boy?"   Just visit CARISA and KIM today and come back here to leave a comment!  We'll choose a winner and announce it tomorrow at 12:01 AM CST!

Thanks so much for stopping by again and sticking with us!  We know there is a TON of information swirling about this week and we LOVE that you've stayed tuned!  See you tomorrow for an exciting day FOUR!

25 comments:

Sheng said...

Ok Marie and Jess, now you gotta let me win this set, I LOVVVVVVE anything with boys cuz I got me a trouble maker!!!!!

Love the DT samples, very cute :)

Naomi said...

Fabulous creations from the DT and what an ADORABLE new set!
I am anxiously awaiting the next two previews...AND the BIG announcement!

HUGS!
Naomi

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super fun! I love this set!!!

Jenny V. said...

This is such an adorable set! The DT did an awesome job! So excited about these new release and can't wait to see more.

GCLmom said...

Hooray, the boys got representation! I can't wait to see the rest of the new releases.

fionalawlor said...

OH...... these could not be any cuter! They are just so adorable! The bag and card by the girls are just so beautiful :)
Fiona L x

Sue D said...

As the mom of 4 boys and the grandma of 1 I am glad you didn't leave boys out! Great examples!

Felicia McB said...

I really can't wait to see what the whole stamp set looks like. I love both of these cards and left both artists some love on their posts. So cute!

mousekemom said...

So darling, as always! Love it!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh these are Adorable too! Congrats to yesterdays winner also!
Hugs, Heidi

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these new sets...just AWESOME!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these......xoxoxo!

Shazza said...

awww how cute x

Annette said...

These are so cute...i love These amazing projects...very creative and fun...cant wait to get my hands on them...hint hint....

Janine said...

love this new set too!
The ladies made adorable creations with it!
Janine Allen

Tamara said...

This is just as cute as the girl set!!! :)

Missy Owen said...

These sets are so cute! I love it!

JessicaK said...

I love both this one and the girl set; talk about your matching sets! So adorable!

Samantha Mann said...

such a cute set! you had me at boy! (i have 2 little ones!) love love love! thanks for the chance to win!

kris said...

Great creations today!! Man seeing these sets makes me want to have another little one in the house! hahaha!! Love it!

Melinda Campbell said...

Yeah!!! I would love to win this set! I've got two small boys at home and this would be perfect! ^-^ Congrats you guys for all the awesomeness!

Loca4paper said...

I can't wait to see what the Farm has in store for Oct. Love love what I am seening thus far. Thanks for the chance to win! Hugs

Bex said...

Wow they are absoutly adorable always looking fornew ways to make boys cards can't wait to get to it vrooom!!!

AShu93 said...

The samples are adorable! Thanks for a chance to win.

Audrey said...

I just love alyour stamps! I first saw what you have to offer at a Craft Expo in Guadalarajara, Mexico! I have ordered digis from you and bout a set at the Expo. Would love to win some of your stamps they are adorable! Thank you for the chance to win.

Maria Therese said...

sweet stamps and sweet cards by the dt ♥