Friday, September 30, 2011

TEA-G-I-F!...

{{{PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR this week's heART JOURNALING POST!  Thanks!}}}


Hello, again!  So, are you all exhausted, reeling from this FULL week of previewing the FIVE new stamp sets being released at The Greeting Farm TOMORROW?????  Well, we thought we'd help out with that and wind down the week with a nice cup of tea....



Before we get into today's previews, congrats to TAMARA!  You are the winner of the "Fur-ever" set.  Please email Jess your address and we'll send that cute set right out to you!  Fur-ever seems to be a hit, huh?  Glad to know there are so many animal lovers here on the Farm :)
Now, what was that about winding down with a nice cuppa?  Well, winding down is not all THAT possible because we have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW
, don't forget!  For now though, sit back...relax...and pour yourself a cup or two of inspiration from our new "Teariffic" set:


Tracey:

Jessica:

Becca:

Denice:

Lori:

We are totally zen here today (ok, we are bursting with excitement about tomorrow, but we are TRYING to be, anyway!), but we still want you to have a chance to WIN THIS SET today, so be sure to refill that cup, and visit the following blogs:

...then come back here and leave a comment letting us know you visited!


As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for ALL the excitement!


Until then...enjoy!

________________________________



WEEK 11 - Bloom & Grow

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using the concept of growth. Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: stuck on what to journal about? Randomly pick a word or phrase and see where it takes you. You'll be surprised at what creativity it will trigger.

Due: Thursday Oct 6th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:



--------------------------------------------
Here are some lovely samples from the 'Torn Between' assignment!

 by Jess

by Brenda G

by Charlotte S

by Deanna R

by Eva U

by Grandma Bonnie

by Rebecca M

28 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT, the new set is so cute!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

That new set is FABULOUS!!!!

Tricia :O) said...

Fabulous cards ladies, You all have been very busy.
Tricia :O)

Naomi said...

Wow! I am a total tea fanatic and I ADORE this new set! Fabulous projects from the DT (as usual) and I can't wait to hear the big announcement tomorrow!

Hugs!

Angie said...

I love the Tea Set! I can't wait to see all the pieces of it. We're having a tea party for my daughter's 4th birthday on Sunday! This set would be so cute to have!

GCLmom said...

I don't drink coffee, so this stamp set is my cup of tea. Sorry for the bad pun, but I really do love this set and all the creations the design team did with it. :)

kris said...

Fabulous previews!! oh i don't even know which is my fave set from this release... love them all!!

Beautiful journal pages too!!

pixie sparkle said...

Love the tea set, can't wait!

Jenny V. said...

Beautiful job from DT. Love this tea set.

Sue D said...

Tea-riffic set--love the examples!

Tamara said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to win the animal set! Thank you! I'll email you shortly. The new tea set is soooo cute too! I just love all of the ones you have released so far! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Big announcement?! I'm totally there and am excited to hear the news! I LOVE tea and this set will go perfectly with the other tea items I've acquired. Way to go TGF!

Kelly Booth said...

LOOOOOOOVE this Set...Can't wait!! All the cards by the DT are sooooo Pretty!!

Annette said...

Awesome journals....love all these great cards..

nrsgoodbody10 said...

Beautiful cards! I am a sucker for tea set stamps!!

Jimmi said...

Gorgeous new set!!
love it :)

Karen W said...

Love the Tea set. Everyone did a wonderful job on their cards!

Missy Owen said...

Love the tea set and all the designs! Can't wait to see what you have coming tomorrow!

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Simply Tea-rific! Love love love love the stack of teacups! You all were inspired!

Amy Wood said...

Love the tea set, great preview cards!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love the new set...the design team really rocked it...such wonderful inspiration!

Angelique said...

Wonderful projects from the DT- I am so excited about this set!!! Can't wait to hear the big announcement tomorrow!!!

Maria Therese said...

Oh these are so pretty♥ Beautiful new release!!

Cathy (Merciechild) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mercieschild said...

What a joy going through all the cards have been. It has been so inspiring and I wonderful time. I hope you have another one soon. I loved them all and the girls did such awesome jobs. I hope you have another blog hop again soon. They sure stir me up. Hugs Cathy
http://cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

Javablustamper said...

LOVE that new set!! I will NEED this one for sure!! I also LOVE all the DT inspiration!! GREAT job!! Thanks SO much for sharing your talent ladies!! Have a WONDERFUL night!!


ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

CraftyDee said...

Oh I love this set! I really love the delicate and swirly design on the teacups!
Fabulous DT samples!

MaRyKaY said...

all kinds of pretty and girly cards today. was a pleasure to run around and look at all of them today. Thanks to the design team for letting us all look at their work and leave them a comment thanks to everyone