Friday, September 16, 2011

heART Journaling...Week 9

Hey, everyone!

Jess here filling in for Marie today for week NINE of our heART journaling project!  Hope you all had a great week and have been able to reload your photos successfully now that our little Galleria is the NEW Engine that could!  ;)

Today's NEW ASSIGNMENT is "Cut and Paste"....mainly, we've found there is a unique look to finding a cool "head" out there in the magazines and then drawing your own version of the body.

Sound odd?  Well , it can be, but also can be VERY cool...here, check out some examples I found online:





So....whatcha think?  I cannot WAIT to see what you do with this week's unique challenge!   Just upload your projects to TGF Galleria>Heart Journaling>your personal albums!

***on that topic, please remember that ALL floating photos will be deleted by the end of this week to make sure we are all cleaned up in there, thank you for your cooperation!***

We have a GREAT assortment of "ONE WORD" projects this week...check out some of them I pulled from the gallery:
by Sara Moreno:

 by Margie Cortina:

by Deanna Rabideaux
by Bluesh4rk...AMAZING!
..and here is mine:

Thanks for participating today!  Last but not least, check out this ADORABLE "Cheeky Kitty" card from our Farmer Becca!  Cheeky Kitty is now available in the TGF store...and congrats to HAZEL!  You are the winner from our contest the other day and WON CHEEKY KITTY!!!  Please email me to claim her!


Well, thanks for visiting today, and be sure to check out our Farm Fresh Friday challenge on the FFC blog!  Have a great weekend!  xoxo

3 comments:

Melinda Campbell said...

Beautiful! And congrats to Hazel. =)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh my gosh. These are all crazy AMAZING! I made my first journal page this week. Great inspirations for newbie's like me.

I can't submit because it's back linking, but I am inspired.
http://savorystamping.blogspot.com/2011/09/art-journaling-tiddly-style.html

Shazza said...

congrats Hazel, I need to go upload my first 7 weeks again, they all disappeared. Bit scared of this week as involves drawing again and I don't draw!! Great inspiring pages though and fab pages from last week x