Friday, September 9, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 8

WEEK 8 - The Power of ONE
(use one word as the focal point)

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using a word of your choice as the center piece. Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Low on time? Prep future pages ahead of time by adding background colors and gesso-ing. :)

Due: Thursday Sept 15th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:





--------------------------------------------
Greetings friends! Here are a few super great projects pulled out from the gallery for the CLOUDY project. This was actually a pretty hard one for me to do. I used tissue paper and it was just tearing all over the place! If you look at my page, you'll see the whole middle part of the tissue is ripped out in my attempt to save it. Sprinkled a bit of glitter on it as well. This spread was very simple and I do like it although it wasn't how I pictured it in my mind. :)

Everyone who is still in the class is doing wonderfully!!! Keep with us! We are almost half way! Right?  Here are a few fluffy good ones from the last assignment!!!

 
water color crayons, acrylics, marker, text stickers, tissue, glitter

 by Jess (some people are just born to art journal...)

by Amy Y (love the layout and that little bird that 'pops' in the corner)

by Desiree (so cuuuute! And I love the message!)

by Lynda (beautiful illustration)

TGIF!!! Don't party too hard tonight... unless it's in your craft room! haha!
~marie :)

5 comments:

Shazza said...

what gorgeous pages you showed and love the next challenge too. Am enjoying this so much. As for partying, I will be shaking it at Zumba followed by a large G & T
x

Scrapacat said...

Lots of gorgeous pages! Love art journaling, but I just found this challenge. Can we go back and do the past assignments to be eligible at the end? scrapacat at yahoo dot com.
Thanks!

Buttercup said...

I love these colorful layouts! They are so soulful with brilliant layers! Great Job!!!! xoxo

Julia said...

Gorgeous samples.

I can't connect to the gallery... something is wrong. My friend is having the same problem. Click on any gallery link and it says "I cannot connect to the Members database. []"

April said...

Great idea and I finally got it uploaded...lol...Hope I have it tagged correctly!