Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...and I was like, Baby, Baby, Baby, ohhhhhhhh!

Hey, everyone!

We are BACK with DAY TWO of previews from the upcoming October Release at The Greeting Farm!   After the popularity of our Anya and Ian "wardrobe" sets a few years ago where you could build your own outfits,  we've decided to give the wee-ones a turn to be fashionable and introduce you to "BUILD A ONESIE: girl!"  This sweet set of cute couture will be available in CLEAR polymer when it's released on October 1st!  

There are TONS of possibilities with this set!  Here's what a few of our FARMERS came up with, for starters:

LORI CRAIG, our lovely October Guest:

Becca:

Tracey:

Be sure to visit the blogs of THESE designers today (there are only a few, so it shouldn't take you too long ;) because there is a BUILD-a-ONESIE GIrl set HIDDEN on one of their blogs!   You never know who it may be!  

Here is your short list of stops today:


Last but not least, congrats to CRAFTY DEE!  You are the winner of the "Clearly Christmas" set from yesterday!  Email me (Jess) to claim your prize :)

Thanks again for stopping by and see you back here tomorrow for ANOTHER preview that you won't want to miss!

23 comments:

Lysa said...

Oh Baby! I can't wait to get my hands on this set.. I love it already :D

eva said...

i love this! so adorable!

Naomi said...

This is so SWEET! Super cute and I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us tomorrow...OH, and the days to follow! I'm SO excited, EEEK!

Jenny V. said...

Awwww so cute! Love thi set!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I can't comment on Becca's post. Love her cute card though. Is anybody else still having the blogger/google issues like me? Grrrr!

Smiles!
Gwen

Sue D said...

Love this idea and the examples were adorable!

Arica said...

Such an adorable set.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this.....TGF...!! You Rock....Love these adorable cards by the DT.....

Tamara said...

Oh this is adorable! I visited all three blogs and didn't find anything hidden I don't think but all their projects are super cute!!
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

CraftyDee said...

Woo thanks so much for the prize TGF! This totallly made my day! :)

Love the onesie set, so cool that it's customizable!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable!! Love the sweet new set!!

Lena said...

so stinkin cute! I do so many baby cards this set is going to the top of my wish list for sure!!! Adore it!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is an ADORABLE set!!! Squeal!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Katya said...

Oh my word! This set is adorable! Babies are born everyday so I know they'll be plenty of uses for this. TFS.

-Katya
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

kris said...

These new stamps are SO SO adorable!! excited to see what else is debuting this week!! =D

Felicia McB said...

the oneies are adorable, went and left love on each of their posts. so cute!

Molly Joly said...

What an awesome idea for a stamp set!

Jas said...

Sooo, cute! TFS!

Jamie said...

Love this set! I hope there's a boy one too!

jlieungh23@gmail.com

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

How stinkin cute!!! I need this set!

Annette said...

These are the cutest cards... love them

GCLmom said...

Love this set of stamps. Will you be making a Baby Anya & Baby Ian to go with it? They would make such cute paper dolls.

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwwww these are too cute ♥ Love them and lovely cards by the dt ♥