Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

Hiya...it's Farmer Denice and I all I can say is WOW, have I ever been inspired while looking through the gallery this week. I have to be honest and say that a few months ago I used to go looking through "other" websites for inspiration but lately, I just come right here and find cards that inspire and spark my creativity...and I'm never disappointed! Here are a few reasons why....

Starting with this cute little note holder by KARAM, I'm lovin' the colors she used, and the flower in Stella's hair is perfect!


Isn't this quilted background perfect for Cheeky Chat by RAPARYS?!!


OMGoodness, this banner is superBANNERlisticexpialidocious, made by SCRAPNCATHY!!


What's not to love about this gorgeous card by BABSON74, she used the perfect combo of colors for a soft and pretty card.


I love, love, love everything about this card by STAMPONME...check out Mermaid Anya's pink hair!


I told you, all these projects are mojo inspiring...right?!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you've never uploaded your projects to TGF's gallery yet, give it a try....it's easy peasy! Who knows...maybe your project will be one of the next ones that's showcased on Top Crop Tuesday.

:Dx
Denice

2 comments:

Majid Ali said...

Please help me for Christ sake

Sharon said...

I have declared myself a Greeting farm addict. Want proof? Check my blog: http://smscrapperdesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for providing such gorgeous stamps!
Sharon