Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

ETA:  Hey everyone!  Jess here crashing Kim's AWESOME TCT post just for a minute here to announce our WINNERS!  Thank you SO, SO much to EVERYONE who came out and celebrated!  Congrats to:
GRACE
mousekemom    and
LYSA!


ALL THREE of you will take home the AUGUST release- just email Jess to claim your prize!  Now, back to Farmer Kim.... thanks everyone!

Hello TGF fans! Farmer Kim here today!

Thank you so much for joining our 3rd year celebration! So what do you think about the new release?? Aren't they the cutest??

I was hanging out at the "inspirational spot" (TGF Gallery) and these cards caught my eyes and so I just have to share!

Joni - I LOVE this black and white card! It is so adorable and yet so elegant!


cimorosete - checkers! How cool is this??!! Black and white but with a touch of green and purple...simply GORGEOUS!!!


Kim - Paperbabe - Oh I love how colorful this card is! Everything is so perfectly put together!

That's all I have for you guys today. Don't forget about our 3rd anniversary sale! With your purchase, you get Chibi Farmhand FREE!

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Kim! Thank you for making my Tuesday extra special! :)

Melinda Campbell said...

Congrats ladies! How exciting for you! ^-^

michsmith1973 said...

Congrats, enjoy your goodies, I'm a little green with envy here...LOL

michsmith1973 said...

Congrats, enjoy your goodies, I'm a little green with envy here...LOL

Grace said...

omg omg omg!!! *faint.. wake up... faint...* this is unreal!!! I never win!!! thank you so much!!!