Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TOP CROP TUESDAY with farmer Tracey.

Hi there all. Hope you're having a great week so far. It's that time of the week where we showcase some of the fabulous cards that we have found on our travels through the Greeting Farm Gallery. If i'm ever lacking inspiration, i head right on over to the gallery for an instant pick me up. The standard of work, and sheer creativity never cease to amaze me. You never know, it could be your card today. So here are a few projects that caught my eye this week...


First up is this little cutie by Leia  How darned cute is little Oliver with his swim ring, goggles and snorkel? I just love how Leia has added flowers, string and tickets for a touch of whimsy but still managed to keep her card quite boyish.




Next up is Surfer Ian by Jamie N  He is rockin those waves with his sunbleached hair and cool boardies. I love the background that Jamie has set up to compliment surfer Ian and show him off perfectly.





The minute I laid eyes on this next card by ISCRAPNXS also known as Sara, her multi colored hair just popped off the page. So bright and beautiful, i just loved everything about Sara's card. I'd give anything for those curls and color!




Last but not least, my all-time fave, Rimna  I just love Anna Maria's style. She is so unique. She even manages to make Creeper Noah look stunning in monochromatic black and white. WOW! She really rocks.




I hope you've enjoyed my little snapshot of the totally awesome Greeting Farm gallery today, Top Crop Tuesday. I'm feeling all inspired now to go and create. Hopefully you are too.

Happy stamping, coloring and creating,

Tracey and the TGF team XO.



4 comments:

Leanne said...

Fantastic choices Tracey!

leia said...

Thanks!!! You made my day =)

Jessica ♥ said...

Love the inspiration! Will TGF be coming out with any more new Christmas designs before the Christmas season? I hope so, I really liked the matching Christmas Anya/Ian from a year or so ago!

Rimna said...

Thank you so much for your lovely words about my work!