Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Carisa!

Hi Everyone!

Farmer Carisa here with you today I'm so excited that I get to share some of my favorites from our super inspiring customer gallery!!

First up is this amazing He-ART Journal cover by GrandmaBonnie. She STITCHED around little Amelia from OA-Summer Fun on her journal - AWE-inspiring! :D



And I just adore Twirl Anya because we are both rockin' the short hair do' and when I saw this one by Stamponme I just thought she looked super sweet!




Look at this rockstar birthday card by pstsmiller! I love how edgy CC-Tyler looks with his blue hair as he performs the birthday song on his guitar!!



And last but certainly not least in the bit, is this showstopper that caught my eye while perusing the gallery! What a fabulously masculine birthday card using My Guy Ian by Paola.

Well, that's it for me today - I hope you enjoyed todays inspiration as much as I did finding them!!! I hope you will continue to load your cards into the gallery because you never know when you'll spy YOUR card up here on the blog! 

Hugs,
Carisa

3 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Carisa. You are so right. I love each of your finds. I don't think I could pick which one was my favorite if I had to. I do however really love the little Amelia. She looks so sweet. Hugs, Lisa g

grandmabonnie said...

Thank you Carisa, for selecting the cover to my He-art Journal...i love this challenge it is so fun. Oh and if you have a chance to read this i tried the crackling on a project and i messed up...i still plan to try to do it again, cause your example was so awesome.

Susan said...

Thanks for choosing my card for Top Crop Tuesday this week Carisa. It is so exciting to see my card featured! I love the Twirl Anya stamp... she is fabulous for practising my hair colouring.
Susan xxox