Thursday, August 18, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Wild Sprout Dee Dee

Hello out there The Greeting Farm fans! I hope you are all having a great week. It is me,Farmer Becca, here today to share a little Throwback tribute with you to Wild Sprouts Dee Dee. I LOVE this adorable stamp, and have always loved using her, she just brightens up any project, Dont you think?
I love pulling out older stamps that I have not used in a while and giving them some inky love. Our new stamps always gets lots of attention, and we sometimes forget about our old favorites. So, every once in a while it is so nice to ink up some old favorites, like cutie Dee Dee here.
I hope this cute card has given you some inspiration and put a smile on your face. I hope you will join me this week and dust off those oldie, but goodie (and cutie!), TGF stamps and give them some inky love. I cannot wait to see all your creations with these adorable older stamps. Let's get crafty!

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Becca. I think your Dee Dee is just adorable! Unfortunately I still have not gotten this set, but I am going to! lol.... I love your card as well and the way that you have colored. Just adorable! Hugs, Lisa G

Leanne said...

Hi Becca,
Love Dee Dee. I especially love her popcorn rolls! Love ur card and the colors, papers and layout are fabulous. TFS this adorable OBG! ;)

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is SUPER cute. :)

Shazza said...

absolutely gorgeous x