Thursday, August 4, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Cheeky Cherry Pie

Hi everyone, it’s me...Farmer Denice and it’s Throwback Thursday! Throwback Thursday is just what its name implies...it’s a chance to showcase some of the older TGF stamps. Except IMHO, none of TGF stamps are throwbacks because I love them all!

The Cheeky stamps are some of my all time fav’s, with Cheeky Cherry Pie being in my top 10. I knew the minute I saw her I wanted...no, I knew that I HAD...to have her in my collection because cooking and baking are some of my favorite things to do. Recipe cards, tags, LO’s...just a few ways I use this cutie!


Here’s a fun scrapbooking LO that I made of my daughter and her apple pie from her Home Economics class in school last semester. She made the crust and filling at school, but had to bake and eat the pie at home because of classroom time limitations. Whoever ate the pie with her had to grade and score the pie crust for part of her final grade. Ummmmmm, it’s true...she received an A!!!


I hope you take the time to revisit some of your older TGF stamps...how fun to look back and see Anya and friends over the past 3 years.

Lastly, if you’re still waiting for the right time to buy some of the stamps on your wish list, it’s a great time to purchase them...especially with the free digi being offered for any rubber purchase through August 5th (tomorrow!)

:Dx
Denice

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute!!

margie c said...

Such a sweet layout :)

Grace said...

AWESOME layout!!! the pie your daughter made looks so yummy!!!

Leanne said...

Cute layout Denice, I have a hankering for some apple pie now. TFS!