Friday, August 26, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 6

WEEK 6 - Text Me! (using lots of  text)

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using mainly text and lettering! This includes numbers, symbols, handwritten or typed, phrases, etc. Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Cut up text from old abandoned books or vintage children's books! They make great background imagery!

Due: Thursday Sept 1st no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:





--------------------------------------------
Woohoo! Week 6 now! Loving all the projects so far. :) I am horrible you guys, I'm like still a week behind now on my art journal. I actually had to do all our wholesale orders and start on some new upcoming designs this week. I was able to gesso my pages at least. I am gonna catch up next week for SURE! .... Oh Bean is being a handful as usual since she is crawling and standing now. Here's a picture of her from yesterday.

Lily - almost 8 months now!

 My Week 4 project - acrylics, water crayons, pen, pattern paper :)

 By Jessica - Fashionable paper dollies!

by 1LuvnMama - gorgeous texture and layering!!!

 by MaryKay W. - sprockets add great depth!
by Sammi B - love the tissue-y layers on the bottom

by Sheng V - pretty sea of fluttering butterflies

by Victoria P - gingham hearts!!!

by April Davis - great textures, imagery, and love of Cullens

Stay cool and creative!
~marie :)

7 comments:

gobeagirl said...

I can not believe that she is 8 months old already. I just loved my kids at that age and Lilly looks like she is wonderful as well. Love her hair Mom. Very cute! Hope you get some down time soon. Hugs, Lisa G

Naomi said...

Oh my goodness! Miss Lily is SO adorable...and starting to look SO grown up...soon she'll be walking and a full-fledged toddler...enjoy the baby stage while it lasts!

Denice said...

I love how she's growing up in front of our eyes... such a cutie!

Between school starting and company in town I'm really far behind in my journaling, but hope to get caught up in the next couple of weeks. I'm loving everyone's entries...so much fun to look at!

Sammi said...

awwww... Bean is delightful.. what a cutie she is!! :D hope you go get some relaxing, crafting time for you soon! Thanks for all your work!! xx
Loving the journaling! (I was stoked to see my page on here today - THANKS!)
Sammi
xx

April said...

She is so cute! I am sure she keeps you on your toes!! But, in a great way!!

Am sure enjoying trying new things with my journal. Thanks for getting my outta my 'box'.

Shazza said...

wow Lily is so adorable, what a cutie!
Love the pages you showed,best get thinking x

Puakalehua said...

I would love to participate in the journal exercise. How do I join??? Aw, Lilly is UBER adorable. Happy Friday!!!