Friday, August 19, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 5

WEEK 5 - Pieces of Me (layers & paper piecing)

Assignment: Create a spread or a page using layering and paper piecing techniques. Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Make texture using bubblewrap, scrunched up paper, and old fabric!

Due: Thursday Aug 25th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:





--------------------------------------------
Hi friends! Unfortunately I do not have a spread to show you today. :*( With Ray being out of town for his band tour me stuck with a mobile baby and running the shop, I couldn't even get to start. Luckily sister will be visiting so I can catch up. In the meantime, look at all these good people who got theirs in on time. :) I have to say this is definitely my fave week so far!!!! Love all these drawings!!!!


by Jess - "I can't draw" blah blah whatever!

 by Sharon P. - oooh sexy girl
by Aideen - beautiful girl

by Donna P - great texture, usage of text elements

by Debbie -Pretty Princess Debbie

by Sue - my fave!!!

Have a fabulous weekend and start layering!!!!
~marie :)

....and ONCE you're done w/ that?  Check out TWO awesome challenges going on this weekend:

We are sponsoring LILY PAD CARDS sketch challenge this week, check it out HERE.

The Farm Fresh Friday challenge on the FFC blog is to use BUTTONS.  Perhaps you can combine the two and enter BOTH?!  I think I might do that right now.... ;)  ~Jess

3 comments:

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

omg you are hysterical! LOL!!! I LOVE my caption under the picture of my page, HAHAHAHA! I really can't! <3

RiNNE said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to continue!! Great and beautiful creations everyone!

Shazza said...

wow Jess, thank you for showing my pages, love all your wee captions under them all. The last one is my fave too. Now to go think about next week and check out those challenges
x