Friday, August 26, 2011

Fashion's Fantastic at TGF!...

{{{PLEASE SCROLL DOWN for WEEK 6: HeART Journaling...thanks!}}}

Hello, Farm friends....or should we say, FASHIONISTAS?  Well, we're assuming there are some fashionistas out there amongst you all!

We're here with just a few tiny teases of a BRAND NEW MISS ANYA set coming to The Greeting Farm! WOO HOO!  We know it's been a while, and we heard ya loud and clear that a new Miss Anya set was wanted by many... can you GUESS what the theme is?








Well, we're hoping you'll figure it out somewhere along the way, but for now, we have a 
SUPER FUN contest 
to announce!   Remember our "Club Anya Couture" contest from a few years past?  Well, we're vampin' and AMPING it up this time in search of our latest "FARM FASHIONISTA!"

What does that mean?   One lucky winner who shows us the most fashion and flair will WIN the ENTIRE SPETEMBER release...and there are FOUR new releases including the new Miss Anya set to be revealed on the 1st!

Here are the OFFICIAL RULES:

*Create a card or project using TGF stamps.   You can alter, fashion, reposition clothes, heads, whatever, but it needs to be with ONLY TGF Stamps.

*Submit your card or project to the TGF Galleria/TGF CONTESTS and SPECIAL EVENTS/FARM FASHIONISTA 2011.  ALL entries must be submitted by Wednesday, August 31st at 6pm CST.  

WINNER will be voted on by the Farmers, Jess and Marie and be announced onRELEASE DAY, Thursday September 1st!

HOW FUN does that sound?   Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to let that mojo FLOW...YOU could be the next FARM FASHIONISTA at TGF!

In addition to all of that news, we are SUPER excited to welcome JESS MARIN to the TGF family this month as our SEPTEMBER GUEST designer!  Jess is no stranger to TGF, plays in a ton of our challenges and is just an all-around awesome supporter-so let's give her a fabulous TGF welcome, as always!  WELCOME, JESS!

That's about all the excitement we can handle for one day, but we'll see you back here on MONDAY with more!

7 comments:

Naomi said...

OMG, I am SO darned excited! Can't wait to see all of the beautiful new releases!!!!

Leanne said...

Welcome to the team Jess! Looking forward to your designs. Don't get me started on this new release.. The contest sounds intriguing, I want to play. ;)

Sinihilkka said...

Ooh, I can't wait for this! Miss Anya in the last teaser picture looks so cute :* This is everything I wished for!

The contest is a great idea, but I want to point out couple of things. Firstly, you don't mention who and how will decide the winner. Secondly, why do you give so little time to participate? O_O Less than one week! If one has plans for the weekends, they don't have time to create a card. And lastly, why only TGF stamps? Of course the main image should be TGF, but you don't have much stamps to create backgrounds...

Amy said...

Eeee! New Miss Anyas... I love them already!
So much so that you've already inspired me to make a card for the Fashionista contest right away! :)

Carisa said...

Hi Sinihilkka!

I'm so happy to hear you are excited for the release! The only question I can answer is directly from the blog and it says " WINNER will be voted on by the Farmers, Jess and Marie and be announced on RELEASE DAY, Thursday September 1st! "

Thanks for your support!

Hugs,
Farmer Carisa

gobeagirl said...

Oh my word, I can not wait! These sweethearts look like they are dressed for some Holiday excitement. I can not wait to see them all! So cute and I am loving the hair on these girls. I can't wait, I just can't wait. lol... Hugs, Lisa G
PS Hi Jess. Congrats on being part of a fabulous team of ladies. I can not wait to get to know you and see all your creativeness.

Jammie said...

I've got my wheels a turnin'....hummmmm....