Monday, August 8, 2011

Designer Spotlight with Farmer Becca!!!



Hello TGF fans! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Farmer
Becca here today to share a little about little ole' me! First, let me start off by telling you that I am still super duper excited to be designing for TGF for the next few months! I love everything TGF, and am still on cloud nine being asked to be one the designers, yipppeeee!

I started papercrafting not too long ago, about three years ago, and started scrapbooking right after I had my first son, Grayson. I didn't really get into card making until about two years ago. I never really thought I would I get as addicted as I did, and boy look at me now! LOL A cyber-space friend of mine (fellow farmer Denice) actually turned me on to
TGF stamps, and I was totally addicted from there. I love altering items, making cards, tags, etc. Let's just be honest; "Hi, my name is Becca, and I am a papercraft-aholic"!!! LOL My husband always makes fun me, as it is not uncommon for me to take my stamped images and copics to bed with me! LOL


What''s my style? Well, I am not quite sure on that one. As most would say, I LOVE flowers (add them to everything!!!). So, I guess my style is cutesy, girlie, etc. HOWEVER, my style started with vintage, Graphic 45 inspired, etc, as I am OBSESSED with that too. So, I am eclectic, lets just leave it at that. I LOVE everything paper, everything crafty, everything artistic (although I CAN NOT draw at all). So, let's get crafty!!

Today, I am sharing this cute card I made using Birthday Anya II. (Isnt she just adorable?)

Thank you all for letting me share a bit about me with you. Cant wait to see all of your creations using these amazing TGF images.

3 comments:

Denice said...

Becca, I love all your creations and this card is no exception...it's filled with fab coloring and flowers, you are one talented girlie!!

I consider it an honor to be your "cyber-space friend" and fellow farmer! :D

gobeagirl said...

Hi Becca. This card is fantastic! I love your coloring and I for one am super happy that Denice got you addicted to the Farm. :O) I also have to tell you that I thought I was the only person that took her Copics to bed just so that I can relax and color my Greeting Farm stamps! lol... Congratulations on being part of the DT. I can see why you are. Hugs, Lisa G

tracey said...

Big LOL about taking your copics to bed. Might have to try that. Gorgeous card as usual Becca.