Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

Hello!

Farmer Kim here today to share a few beautiful creations I spotted at the Gallery. But before I get to that, I want to say how thrilled I am to be one of the Farmers! Farmer Kim, such a nice ring to that. Hehe

I have been stamping for a little over two years and some of the inspirations I get from, you guess it, YOU, TGF fans, The Greeting Farm Gallery, your creations! They are all so amazing! I visit the Gallery often for inspiration, especially when my mojo decides to take a little vacation.

I was browsing the Gallery the other day and spotted these fabulous cards and just have to share it with you guys!

beansscrapsandsheep's GORGEOUS card! I love the soft color. Perfect layout to showcase this little darling!



majohnson68's mysterious cards! Yup, when I first saw these cards, "mysterious" came to mind. I love the dark colors, not the usual bright colors...like my creations. LOL This is definitely a great inspiration!


Amy's BEAUTIFUL Summer Lovin' card! I am a HUGE fan of Amy! She does the most wonderful creations and this one is no exception! This card is so perfect is every way! The wave, the fishies, the amazing coloring, the layout, PERFECT!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I shall share more of the wonderful creations from the Gallery with you soon!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

love the surfin' card!!