Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Jen

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Jen here bringing you another Top Crop Tuesday post. I've been combing the gallery this week to find some fabulous creations to help jump start your creativity!

This gorgeous creation by Danielle Daws jumped right out at me as soon as I saw it. I love the bold dark values against the pale pastels... it's such a dramatic combination.


This funky card from Beansscrapandsheep really struck me as I LOVE the shape and all the fantastic layers paired up with a bit of bling.

And this last bit of inspiration this week comes from Dictionary. This project is just all around gorgeous and calls to my love of designer paper. I just adore how she managed to make both the image and the paper stand out... not to mention I'm a sucker for orange.


Well that's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed these gallery finds and will drop by and leave some love for the lovely ladies who made these. 
It's also time for me to sign off as the July Guest Farmer. It's been my great privilege to hang out with y'all this month and I won't be saying goodbye but "see you again soon" as I'll still be hanging around The Farm as much as I can. To the new crop of Farmers... you ladies are just ROCKIN' IT! It's been a wonderful time working with you this month and I can't wait to see what gorgeous things are in store for us as new previews start making their way to your blogs. To Jess and Marie... there just aren't words enough to express how fabulous I think you are and I wanted to say a huge THANK  YOU for giving me another opportunity to design for you. It's been my great pleasure. :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

Shazza said...

gorgeous creations x

tracey said...

Hey Jen. Great cards. Wish we didn't have to say goodbye. I feel so honored to have been on the TGF DT with YOU, even if it was for just a month. Thanks for all the helpful advice too. Tracey. X.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! Thanks for including my card, Jen!

Pocono Pam said...

love the creations~

Denice said...

Jen, it was great having you as GD this month, you are one talented lady! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and hope to be a name dropper as much as I can when I talk about you! LOL! Thanks for all the tid-bits of advice...I loved them and am trying to put them to good use!
:Dx
Denice