Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Farmer Becca

Hi all you crafty folks!!!! Hope your week has started out well.
It's Farmer Becca here with you today, and I am THRILLED to be here with you today. I am so exctited to be a Greeting Farm Farmer, it is such a dream come true for me. And, I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome, it has been a treat to read all of your comments. I am having a blast on this team, and hope that you have been inspired.
If you need some more inspiration, I am here to share some gorgeous TFG creations with you. I was cruising the Gallery and found some amazing pieces of artwork created by all of you, and I wanted to share a few of my faves with all of you.

Check out this beauty created by LysaQ. I just love the coloring and amazing color combo.




Then I found this amazing creation by Busy Little Hands, using one of the new released images. I love the soft, vintage look of this card.




And how about this gorgeous creation by OhioMary. I am LOVING the backgound she created and the color combo is gorgeous.
I hope you have been inspired by these creations, they definitely inspired me, they are all so gorgeous. Thank you for letting me share with you today, I have loved looking through all your amazing creations. I hope you all have a great rest of your week, and get crafty!!

5 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I'm so honored that you chose my card to feature this week. I can't tell you how happy it made me and my little crafty daughter. Thank you so much! The other cards were wonderful too. Love those rich black and reds on the first and the fun playful yellows on the last.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Shazza said...

what gorgeous cards x

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE these cards...so Inspiring and Cute!!!

Jackie said...

I just love looking at all the really cute cards. Great work TFS :)

Mary Giles said...

Oh my what an honor! Thank you so much. The real inspiration is all the wonderful images TGF gives us to work with and of course the fabulous work by the DT. You chicks ROCK!