Thursday, July 7, 2011

Throw Back Thursday with Sweet and Toxic!

Hi TGF fans, Farmer Becca here, and this is my first official challenge hosting as a Farmer!!! Can I tell you how excited/nervous/thrilled/scared I am! LOL. First I want to THANK all of the TGF fans for such an amazing welcome to this team. I feel so special to have to received such a warm welcome. I am thrilled to be on this team, and hope I can inspire you all to create amazing artwork with your TGF stamps!
I love all of the Greeting Farm images, so picking one older stamp to showcase today was such a hard choice! But, I finally decided, and am so excited to be breaking out one of my all time favorite older stamps, Sweet and Toxic. I am not sure if she is Sweet or Toxic, but for sure she is adorable!!! I love breaking out some older TGF stamps, as they are all adorable and need some love and attention too!!! LOL
I love the color combo of Black, White and Hot Pink. Doesn't this little darling look amazing in this color combo?!? The hot pink gingham ribbon is the finishing and perfect touch for this color combo, gotta love it!!!
I hope I have inspired you to thumb through some of your older TGF stamps and give them some love and inky attention this week!! Thank you for joining me with my Sweet and Toxic creation.

7 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Becca. This is just adorable! I love, love your black, white and Hot pink combo and I really think that Sweet & Toxic is the perfect girl for the job. Awesome coloring and design. Congratulations again for being part of an amazing DT. I am hoping someday to get the chance. Have fun. You are doing great so far. lol...Hugs, Lisa G

Jennifer Shults said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Becca! Wonderful work!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

She's fantastic! Love the color combo.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Carisa said...

Becca, She ROCKS!!!! I love her in pink and black - yep, she's just perfect in those colors. It is so hard to choose when they are all my favs, too! :D

Kit said...

This is a fab card :o)

Denice said...

Fab card Becca, love the pink and black and all the gorgeous embellies...I've a follower of yours for a loooooong time! LOL!

Mahmood Ali said...

Amazing!!! baby is looking cute i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Cards