Friday, July 15, 2011

Quick answers....

to some questions regarding the He'art' Journaling class...

- Journal can be any size you want. :)
- No Fees, just lots of fun plus when you complete the course with us, you get a nifty gift at the end.
- You can use any media you want, no limitations
- If this is not for you, you can drop out anytime :)

And lastly, don't be afraid! haahhaa I'm getting so many emails of fear. The only thing you have to fear is having me run this class. HAHA! just kidding. I'm a little scared too but I think once we get our toes wet, we are all going to be so AWESOME! And just imagine how much more awesome it's going to be when we transfer our new creativeness onto card making. It's going to open so many little locked doors in our crafty minds.

Every Friday I'll also post up some inspirational pieces to help us jumpstart. Don't be afraid of the blank pages. It is going to be overflowing with gorgeousness soon enough!

Love and Hugs! Now go get your journal and decorate it if you'd like. If you decorate yours, send me a picture, I'd like to show a few off on Friday when class starts as well.

Have a safe and happy weekend!

6 comments:

eva said...

thanks for the additional info! this makes me less scared.

Bernice said...

Thanks for this. Saves me sennding the email I was writing in my head asking those very questions!

Jenn Borjeson said...

It's like fate - hee hee - I have had an art journal sitting here, still wrapped in plastic, for almost TWO YEARS now. ROFL It is screaming "TGF" at me as I type. I will decorate today and you will get a picture. :) xo

Shazza said...

oooh, thanks for that. How many pages do we need in the journal do you think??

Grace said...

Hi marie,
sorry to bother you, but when we register through email and when we leave you our name, ... how do we know our we're IN the journal program/class/course?
do we get a confirmation number/letter?

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Looking so forward to this!!! Will get you a pic of my journal by Friday!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith