Friday, July 8, 2011

My Friday Card

Hi Stampers! It's another Friday and I am jumping in for a quickie post. I'm really excited to finally debut the Blush Society collection this month and I hope that you are enjoying this series too! Here I have Blush Babette! I love this little beauty and she is so fun to color, especially her long flowing hair.


Sorry for such a short post but Lily is calling. I am also working on something on the side, non-TGF related that I hope to share soon. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love & Hugs!

4 comments:

Carisa said...

I love this!!! The coloring is phenom and your layout is perfect. :D

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Love the way you tucked her behind the ribbon. It makes me think of those french memory boards. So pretty.

tracey said...

Hi Marie. I love your card, especially her red hair. I have a daughter with hair just that color.

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card!! I love that red hair!! :D Wonderful layout on this card too!
Mm... look forward to hearing about the other sidething you are working on!
Sammi
xx