Friday, July 29, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 2

Hey Class! Wow what a whirlwind week!!! We are totally loving all the artwork that's being uploaded into the He'art' Journaling folder!!! Oh before I forget: Please remember to title your upload with the 'WEEK' that it's designated for and put it in your Folder. It'd make it much easier for us to go through. For eg: YOUR_NAME_WEEK2.jpg

So before we go onto this week's assignment, I'd like to showcase just a few of the fabulous works that we had the pleasure of viewing, including mine. :)

My Spread: using sequin waste, butterfly punch, mini roses, acrylic paints

 Jessica's page - hanging hearts rule!

 Natalie Shaw - LOOOOVE this!

 Bluesh4rk - wonderful usage of bold text

 Alice Carman - omg so beautiful right?

Renee Guggenmos - Love the blue butterflies

Sharette Smith - beautiful soft coloring, love that slash of blue in the corner

---------------------------------------------


WEEK 2 - Sandy Sunshine

Assignment: Create a free-spirit spread (two-pages) using the concept of Sand, Sun, Beach, etc. This could be a tribute page to a past vacation, or some sort of paradise, beach-related.... Use any stamps you want, colors, etc. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Try adding texture to your pages for a feel-y, touchy 3-D look. :)

Due: Thursday Aug 4th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:




Have a Safe and Creative Weekend!!!!

6 comments:

faithnme said...

WOW I am just at a lost for words right now.. Thank you for showing my VERY 1st Mix Media/Art Journal page. I was in such "self doubt" over this class. I thought that there was NO way I could do this.. But I pulled out my distress and Chalk ink,with some stamps I had NEVER used and I just had a BALL.. Thank you Marie and Jess for helping to step out of my comfort zone and for trying something new.

Bonnie aka raduse said...

I love the beach & the ocean. They remind me so much of the times I used to spend with my mom and grandpa there.

Shazza said...

wow great pages, and inspiration. Better get thinking!!
x

HotPinkScrapper said...

so excited for week two YAy. thank you.

Lisa M. said...

Sand. Beach. Ocean. Hmm...I think i can wing this one this week! I will PROMISE myself to just LET GO and be...LOL! Right...

Myrna said...

Hola chicas!! no estoy en la galeria pero hise mi version...

pueden verla en mi blog:
http://myrnahd.blogspot.com/2011/08/heart-journaling-with-tgf-semana-2.html


Saludos!!