Monday, July 25, 2011

Designer Spotlight With Farmer Kim

Hello TGF fans! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Farmer Kim here today to share a little about, well, me! I am still super duper excited to be designing for TGF for the next few months! I am looking forward to sharing a wide range of TGF cards/projects with everyone!

I started crafting not too long after high school but I didn't really get into card making until after I had my daughter, a little over two years ago.

While I was on maternity leave, I discovered cardmaking and blogging one day while surfing on the net. Since then, cardmaking has become a passion, a part of my life! Yes, I sacrifice a lot of my sleeping time for crafting! LOL

What''s my style? Hmm..to be honest, I really don't know how to define my own style. I guess my style is in between the elaborate "over the top" style and the clean and simple style. You do however see some of these styles in my work sometimes. But one thing for sure, I LOVE 3D projects! I love to see and make them! I am always wondering what we can do with papers, especially combined with stamping! I am amazed at all the wonderful projects out there!

Today, I am sharing this matchbox four-drawer chest with matching card using Blush Bonnie and the sentiment from Blush Babette.

This chest is very simple to make. I simply made four match boxes and stacked them together! This chest measures 4x3x3.






Well, that's about it for now. I shall share more about myself and my crafts soon! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week, everyone!

5 comments:

tracey said...

Your projects are gorgeous Kim. Bonnie goes beautifully with your fabulous little chest of drawers.

Denice said...

How nice to "meet" you Kim!!! Your gift-set project for today is gorgeous...I love the chest and matching card!

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Kim...I have always LOVED your Work So Happy you are designing for TGF.....LOVE LOVE your Project and Babbette is just Adorable!!

Leanne said...

Sigh, I so love seeing what you create Kim. Everything is so beautiful!!

Gretchen said...

The drawers and cards are adorable. It was nice getting to know a bit about you. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.