Monday, June 6, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday!!!


Hello and Welcome Everyone!

I hope today finds you relaxed and full of good cheer :) If you need a little boost, just scroll down and see the AMAZING creations some of you have made using your Greeting Farm Stamps! I have been browsing through the Gallery and these cards have made the cut to be on my Top 5 List! There are MANY MANY MORE LOVELY CREATIONS in the Gallery!

By Lisa G

By Grace


By Wendy

By Tracey



By Heather

What I love about these cards are the bold color choices along with the fun paper patterns and layers! These gals really know their stuff! Thank You ALL for sharing your beautiful work with us and keeping my fellow Farmers and myself on our toes!

Keep 'em comin'!

Thank You!

Love,

Buttercup :) xoxo

4 comments:

Grace said...

oh buttercup!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!
I cant believe you chose my card =) you've made my week =)
thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!!

Leanne said...

Terrific choices Buttercup, definitely some gr8 picks. Wonderful job ladies!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Son preciosas

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!!!! Thank you for choosing my card!! How AWESOME!!

Hugs,
Wendy