Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with SHARETTE!...

Hi Everyone. Wow it is True what the "saying" goes that Time does fly when your having FUN... and I have had nothing but a BLAST with being this Month's "Guest Designer" So it goes with out saying that I am totally excited about choosing the "Top Crop Tuesday" for this week. First let me say that it was NOT an easy task. As I could spend the next several weeks/months going Thur the gallery. I know how excited I was to be in "any kind of spot light soo I hope you take a little time to see some of the Awesomeness that I have come across.

First up is "Doodles". I know that Jess had an amazing post this past week with a slide show for  the "card for a cause" and Doodles had the Most with an Amazing turn out of 30 cards. 

Next up is jennyv808 with this Gorgeous Cake topper She altered Fleur Anya and Princess Anya#1, I just loved how she combined everything together. I LOVE my "cricut" and love being able to use it with my "card making":

I love scrapbook layouts even though I don't do hardly as much or any as I would like too.. When I saw this beautiful creations from eva91 I had to include it with my pick. Just seeing that sweet little laughter made me laugh :0)


And Finally who does not love a "good Rock Band". Disisbee did a great job with this card, love the fact that she combined the two images of "Creeper Tommy and Drummer"

That is all for me for today......

Happy Scrapping!

Sharette

1 comment:

eva said...

thank you for the top crop mention! great job to the others as well! there is always a lot of inspiration in the TGF gallery. love to visit it!