Thursday, June 30, 2011

ONE more preview's CREEPIN' up on ya...

Well HELLO there!

***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN for the FINAL FOUR announcement/TGF ROYALTY....thank you!***

Has it NOT been an amazing week here on the Farm?  We told ya!  From our fabulous new line, the TGF BLUSH SOCIETY, to our spotlight with Jen yesterday, our BRAND new Farmers and exciting previews and prizes...what more could y'all ask for?  Oh-and speaking of prizes, congrats to  SUE D!  YOU are the winner of the SUMMER FUN set previewed on Tuesday featuring Oliver and Amelia.  Please email Jess to claim your prize!

Today we are back with one more preview that's been 'creepin' up on you....INTRODUCING:

CREEPER PIPER:

Jessica
Marie
Jen-July Guest
Denice
Carisa
Kim
Tracey

Becca

K, so do these KNOCK your socks off or WHAT?!?!  Oh- an we have ONE more preview today...my own DD Madelynn had a fit of happiness- I mean, a FIT of excitement, LOL, when Piper came in the mail to me.  It's her all-time favorite stamp and she had SUCH a good time coloring her (I LOVE her coloring on Kraft) that I just had to include it:

Madelynn is following the Deconstructed Sketch today, the sketch challenge of our VERY OWN July Guest, Jen Shults!   I love how she interpreted it.  So cute.  LOVE when the kiddos get stampy!  What's more?  MADELYNN is giving away a PIPER stamp on my blog today...and there is ANOTHER one hidden on another DT member's blog!  The DT doesn't even know we are doing this today... hee ;)  Will YOU get lucky on the Farm today?  With TWO chances to WIN PIPER, I hope so!  ;)

Well, that's it for us today, but we sure do hope you'll stop by the TGF Blog tomorrow, beginning at 12:01 am CST for our"BLUSHIN' into SUMMERTIME" DT Blog Hop/Release Party.  The ENTIRE JULY RELEASE will be up for grabs (and this is One HUGE release!) as well as some prizes and SUR-prises going on around our Facebook page, etc.... we definitely don't want you to miss a single minute of the FUN that we have in store for you, so we can't wait for you to join us then!  Don't forget to stop by the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog tomorrow for another awesome "Throwback Challenge" too!  As new meets old, there is a TON going on this month on the Farm...thanks for being a part of it and ENJOY the HOT new releases tomorrow...all SIX of them!!!!

xoxo,
Jess :)

23 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Wow, great release. PIPER is one cool creeper.

Amy said...

Amazing cards from the entire DT! Piper is one stylin' Creeper and I can't wait to get her inky too! Awesome release TGF! :)

Jenny said...

She is amazing! I love her!

WickedPixie said...

TGF always has a fabulous DT but I gotta say this new DT is seriously kickin butt! I am so inspired and can't wait for the new release! :-)Traci

Naomi said...

Great DT cards...Piper is SO cute and sassy!

SabineV said...

Incredibly awesome cards! This is a must have stamp for me!!

Erika Valdez said...

The DT did another amazing Job!!! I love all the peeks!! Piper is one cute hip creeper!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!
I will be here tomorrow for the release credit card in hand lol!

Martha (Sissy) Speed Ramey said...

Piper is so adorable. Love the cards! She and the rest of these amazing releases are going on my wish list for sure!

vicmbee said...

gorgeous new creeper and love how all the DT have coloured Piper up in different colours.

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Such an adorable stamp ... she is sooo cool! Love how the DT showcased her! ;D

Annette said...

Wow. I LOVE iT...Piper is adorable..

Maria Therese said...

Such atreat seing the different styles on the same image!!

Carol said...

Piper is super cute! Love everyone's projects with her! TFS

Shazza said...

wow what fantastic creations x

jan farnworth said...

love piper so cute

Jammie said...

I still can't comment on Becca's blog... so here's my comment... I hope that she checks the comments here, I wish blogger didn't hate me!!

I totally love how you made her so fem... great color job, and all of those flowers... WOW!

ddinak said...

Just love this one!! She's very much like some of my dd's friends! Love the job everyone did!

gobeagirl said...

I wish it was tomorrow already. lol.... I love Piper. Everyone has done such a wonderful job with this sweetheart. Hugs, Lisa G

margie c said...

Piper is definitely the ultimate Creeper! I loove her style! and I am loving this release :)

grandmabonnie said...

Aww, Jessica, your daughter's card is really awesome, i like how she colored Piper! I am now a fan too!

My Scrap Diary said...

O.M.G.!!!!! I just love this new creeper. I just about fell over in my chair when I saw her in the newsletter but now in all her glory, she looks even more amazing.
Btw, loving her name.
Jess M:)

Sari Hänninen said...

that Piper girl is just rocking my world!!!! good work - card makers!!!! all the best 2 u!!!!

Linda said...

Oh the Blush girls are super cute!!! loving their outfits!!!
Once again great release!!