Thursday, June 23, 2011

Farmers Market Today!!! and Canada Post issue

Hello Stampers! Just a quick reminder that TODAY is Farmers Market. We have in store for you, several discontinued items that are resurfaced just for this occasion so check it out! If you missed these items the first time around, here's your chance to nab them now. Supplies are limited and on a first come first served basis.

In regards to all our Canada customers, because of the Postal situation in Canada, many of you are experiencing a halt in your mail delivery. For all orders with TGF starting today, we will hold onto your package and contact you about alternative delivery method using perhaps FedEx or UPS. Unfortunately, these are more expensive alternatives and possible additional shipping fee may apply. Another option would be to send it regular USPS first-class and have it delivered after the Canadian Postal Service resumes. If you have any questions regarding yoyour order, please contact us at thegreetingfarm@gmail.com and if you have any questions regarding your post service, please contact your local post office for more information.

Now scroll on down for 'Thursday Throwback' with our lovely Ms. Buttercup!

4 comments:

FitterTwit said...

UGH!!!! I CANNOT believe that I missed Me Time Anya for the SECOND time!!! I'm super sad, but thanx for the heads up.

CraftyDee said...

OMG! I'm so happy that you added Fly Away to the Farmers Market!! I have been searching for this set forever and I'm so glad I finally was able to purchase it!! Yay!

Denice said...

I've been so sad thinking I'd never get my hands on the wardrobe sets...OMG, you can't believe my excitement when I saw them in the Farmer's Market. Ohhhhh...the possiblities!!!!!

SabineV said...

i was excited to see me time too....it must have sold out early because at 5am mt time it was gone! i missed out :o(