Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheeky Throwback Thursday!

ETA:  We interrupt this THROWBACK THURSDAY to announce a congrats to LOUDOTMAC!  You are the winner of the ENTIRE JUNE RELEASE!  Thank you to EVERYONE who played in our DT hop, will be playing in our TGF Royalty contest (scroll down for deets), and now I turn you back over to the fab Farmer Tanya:

Hi everyone, it's Farmer Tanya here bringing you today's Throwback Thursday where we take you back to one of the "older" TGF stamps.  For my card today, I have used one of my favourites from the Cheeky line - Cheeky Rockabilly.  I adore ALL of the Cheeky girls, they are my fave ;)

For something different, I thought I would stamp and colour her on kraft cardstock and I kept the layout of the card simple by not using any patterned paper and just a few embellishments.  I think I like the effect - what do you think?

16 comments:

Shaela said...

I think it works BEAUTIFULLY, Tanya - great card!

Tricia :O) said...

GORGEOUS CARD Works well!!! Tricia :O)

Jac said...

Gorgeous, I think this works so well, stunning card.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very sweet - love using Kraft paper, gives it such a different and pretty look!

yvon said...

It's absolut beautiful. Really gorgeous card.
Hugs, Yvon

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Absolutely Stunning. Such a beautiful card :)
TFS
Suzi
xxx

Tanya Tahir said...

thank you so much for your lovely comments :)

Annette said...

Awesome card...love how you used kraft paper and added the color to it...ver nice.

Kim C said...

I LIKE it! It's gorgeous! I love the cheeky girls too!! Need to get more!

grandmabonnie said...

I really like how you did this. The buttons are a great idea too!

Leanne said...

Love it Tanya!!

Chio said...

Looks cheeky! lol =) very cute!

Jenny V. said...

Gorgeous card. Great job Tanya!

Caroline said...

I think it's beautiful!! The blue and kraft are perfect together and I LOVE simple!!

LouDotMac said...

Oh WOW!! You're kidding me!!

I never win anything! LOL. Thank you so much gals!! This is awesome.

Now.. who do I get in touch with to claim my goodies?! *big grin*

xo Lou Mac.

TraceyJean said...

Fantastic idea to colour on kraft. This Cheeky looks amazing.