Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TOP CROP TUESDAY

Now it's my time to show off some of my The Greeting Farm gallery favourites again. I just love browsing through the gallery - both for inspiration and admiration :-).

Here's a Cho Cho train treat box, that KIMLAYU has made. Just check it out, and don't tell me that it doesn't blow your hat off!!!! Here's a link to her blog. And the best part with the train, is that she's made use of a WHOLE LOT of wonderful stamps from The Greeting Farm! 
You've just got to love this!



And here's another favourite stamp... Oliver (for me he just screams Huckleberry Finn) - on a smashing tag. Crafty KellerStamps has made this one:


And here's yet another fabulous card.... made by DAISEYFREAK. I just love simplicity of the card. Well. At first it seems simple, but when I look at it some more, I see a lot of seems and fantastic details in the black & white colouring! Fantabulous job! Here's Crazy for Daisies blog.


That's it for me this time. I hope you too take the time to browse through the TGF gallery. I bet you'll find a WHOLE LOT of wonderfully inspiring cards to CASE or just be inspired by :-).

4 comments:

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

ooooh wow they are so cute.
verry nice, realy like it.

greetings
angelique

Shazza said...

these are fabulous!!!!!!!

Kelly Booth said...

Thank you so much for showing my Oliver Tag...the train is unreal by Kim and Love the black and white card by Daisy Freak too.....

Joy said...

holy cow, thanks for featuring my card!!!!!