Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday!

Hey there my fellow TGF Addicts! It's time for another Top Crop Tuesday and I have to tell you that you guys are making it hard for us to pick from the gallery! SO many Fabulous pieces of work in there. So here are some of them!

How Cute is this! I just love the vintagey feel that this card has to it, just Gorgeous!
kimdello


I couldn't go past this Fantastic Wall Hanging! I LOVE how you guys are all using TGF Stamps in soooo many different ways. This has fantastic colors and I love the Bling clips she has!
kim8mis


The colors in this card are just Fabulous, so bright and Funky and I just Love the play on words with the Sentiment, Fantastic!
GrandmaBonnie


There is just NO way that I was leaving this fantastic piece of Art work just sitting in our Gallery! Love how this is done on a piece of canvas, the colors and all the different elements to this are just Awesome!
DeconstructingJen


And Miss Abbey is just Gorgeous in her Tourquise colored card! I love the Hair on this Girl, it is Fabulous!
Kellerstamps

Well That's it for todays Top Crop, but please make sure to pop past our Gallery to see more Gorgeous TGF creations!


9 comments:

Kim C said...

I cannot believe you picked my wall hanging as part of Top Crop Tuesday! I'm so happy you wouldn't even believe! Thank you so much!! I LOVEEEEEEEE TGF stamps!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

These are all amazing creations!! Great picks, Em :)

Magento Themes said...

wow...great collections of cards.. These are really awesome.. I really appreciates you ladies for this great work,.. Thanks for this nice post.
Magento Themes

Kim Dellow said...

Thanks so much for picking my card, glad you like it! Gorgeous work all! Lovely. :)

Carol said...

Fabulous projects, TFS

Shazza said...

all amazing!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Shults said...

:) Thanks for the shout Emma! Great finds in the gallery. :) (it IS hard to pick, lol!!)

grandmabonnie said...

What a pleasant surprise, thanks so much for choosing my card as a part of the Top Crop Tuesday. I am a newbie to the gallery so i don't know what this means, other than i am super honored. Thank you! I love looking at all of the projects, the stamps are awesome.

Kelly Booth said...

Totally missed this...have been without computer access.....thank you so much for choosing my card! TGF makes it so easy and fun to create....hugs!