Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday!!!


Good Day, Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your day today. I have been scrolling through the Gallery in which you are all welcome to participate in and contribute to here, at the farm. There are so many creative and talented people out there! Honored as I am to see the work you all share, it is still difficult to select a few of my fav's for Top Crop Thursday! But, I did my best!

For more inspiration, feel free to check out The Gallery! There are many beautiful entries! Thank You and Enjoy the talent of your peers~

By Tiffany Bell


By Beansscrapsandsheep
By Lisa Hjulberg
By Elaine Hughes

I selected these cards as Top of the Crop because I was really attracted to the warm, earthy tones of their coloring as well as the clean and simple detailing! Nice work Ladies!

And to everyone who contributes and takes the time to upload their creations, Bravo! And keep 'em coming!

Love,

Buttercup :) x0

6 comments:

Magento Themes said...

wow.. These are really fantastic cards!!! I like this designs. My favorite is second one.
Thanks fro this great blog.Magento Themes

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

LOVE the cards you chose, Buttercup! They're all wonderful!

CraftyDee said...

Great picks, beautiful cards! I love the soft greens of the first card :)

Carolyn said...

Fantastic cards! Love the designs!

San Diego Mobile Notary

Leanne said...

Beautiful choices Buttercup!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awwww, thanks for the honorable mention here! Wow, you've made my night! I love those Cheekys!!!