Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Jessie, our MAY Guest Designer!...

Hey everyone!!  Jessie here, your MAY Guest Designer and today it is time for another Top Crop Tuesday, and I had SO MUCH fun going through the gallery, and seeing all your gorgeous creations!

This GORGEOUS creation from TraceyP INSTANTLY caught my eye....wowza, look at that coloring! I love the sewing, and the dark colors. It's so me as a person, but not as a stamper....if that makes sense, lol!


Would you LOOK at the coloring on this one, by kellsterstamps...seriously, can I be her when I grow up??? WOWZA!! I love the bright, summery colors....makes me so happy that winter is FINALLY gone...I think. Oh, and that sun...FUN!!!


I recently got FORCED into doing a monochromatic coloring challenge....and I LOVE it, now. LOVE IT!! I hate that I am so scared of the unfamiliar, lol. When I saw THIS card, by moonpie creations, in the gallery....oh my word!! LOVE it! Love all the circles, distressing, and the overall layout. SO gorgeous!


My final card, found in Sadilla's gallery, had me at BUBBLES!! So cute, no??!! I LOVE the bubbles, and super cute charm. Great colors, and I love the little cut out see animals.

Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by, and thank you to The Greeting Farm for allowing me to be a part of their fabulous company this past month. <3

Jessie :)

3 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Ha....what a surprise to see my card here today amongst these other gorgeous cards! Thank you so much for featuring mine......hugs!

Lisa said...

I second Kelly's surprise! Wow- thanks for showing off my li'l ol' card :) I see so much amazing work here- Love it!

miislucky said...

I loved them all! Thanks for showing off the other artists of TGF.