Thursday, May 26, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY WITH A TRAVEL ANYA TAG

When it comes to crafting and stamping, travelling has been one of my favourite topics for a long time!

Here's the lovely Travel Anya, that I just cannot resist using, time and time again. I just love the modern look of her - with a smashing red suitcase.



I've put a lot of travel stamps in the background - with soft muted colours - using a masking technique - just to emphasize the point of travelling.



I also wanted to highlight one colour... in this case red...



And I emphasized the red colour in both text, Anyas hair, suitcase and shoes :-).

8 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

This is a beautiful tag!! I really like the muted soft colors with the splash of red. And it's a great Travel tag.
Tts
Jess M :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is gorgeous! I just love the play of red with the vintage browns!
Thank you for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Mary

Leanne said...

What a wonderful idea! Love the vintage with the pop of red. Gr8 choice of images too. Thanks for sharing and inspiring! ;)

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I loved!

Denice said...

Adorable tag, love the red and the masking!

Shazza said...

very cute x

grandmabonnie said...

What a super idea. That is a lot of work masking all of those images in the background. I love how you put Anya to the side and cut part of her off...very clever!

rob said...

I love it!!!