Monday, May 30, 2011

Ahoy, mates....

AHOY, mates!  Welcome back for another day of previews with The Greeting Farm!  

We hope you've all enjoyed your weekend and are still oohing and ahhing over the ADORABLE new Princess 2 and Wild Sprout Ryan stamps....and congrats to JENN BORJESON, you're the random winner of WS Ryan from this weekend's commenting contest!

I'm also excited to report that some entries are coming in for the TGF Cards for a Cause drive and I am SO exçited about it!  Thanks everyone for your hard work and keep those emails to me coming- my inbox may be full, but I am ALWAYS over the moon to see TGF friends stopping by to say hi!  Remember, you guys have until June 15th to get those cards mailed out and entries sent in!  Don't forget to upload them to our Galleria too!

Well, as you're about t osee, our ship has really come in this month with some ADORABLE new releases on the horizon and this brand new Oliver/Amelia set is no exception!  We present to you...
"AHOY"....

Sharette (did she ROCK the nautical theme or WHAT?!?!)

Jessica

Tanya

Sari

Buttercup

Emma

As you can see, some of us used a similar layout on our cards today....that's cuz we're playing along with this week's FARM FRESH CHALLENGE-MYSTERY MONDAY!
Be sure to check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog for more details so you can see who we're CASE'ing and to play along WITH us!

Ahoy will set sail on June 1st at The Greeting Farm during our release DT Blog Hop and a contest announcement that you will NOT want to miss!  See you back in JUST a few days, but for now, be sure to visit the DTs blog because ONE AHOY SET is hidden on a DT member's blog....and ONE LUCKY COMMENTER will WIN Ahoy by leaving a comment on the RIGHT blog by 11:59pm CST!!!

22 comments:

gobeagirl said...

OMgoodness. I just finished checking out everyone's blogs and I have to say that I can not wait until June 1st. This set is just so adorable and everyone showed just how you can use them for such wonderful cards. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa G

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Grace said...

awwww they're so cute!!! it looks like she's wearing my old uniform from school =) great cards ladies!

chrilvian said...

oooooo i am in love
my heart belongs to them,hhihiih

Karla said...

they're so cute!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! The DT samples are just awesome.

Aideen said...

Awwwww I LOVE nautical things-these lil guys are gorgeous :) xx

kris said...

FUN-tabulous creations from everyone!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! this is a must have set!! =D

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh sweet- thanks so much!!! :) I am loving Amelia's hair in this set, those ponytails look so fun. Thanks again!

Devlin said...

Wow! These are such cuties!

Sue D said...

Love this nautical set!

Leanne said...

Woo hoo! U ladies rocked the preview and the MM sketch!

Jacilynn said...

I love these images. OA are my favorites!
Cheers

jan farnworth said...

what an adorable set. thanks for the chance to win.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

June 1st can't get here fast enough! I so want to add these two to the TGF family I own. They are adorable.

I love the DT projects. Sari has done a fantastic job...love that card. And Emma, I am in awe of your coloring every time I see it. Super, super job!

Brandy said...

I LOVE this set!!! So CUTE!! The DT creations Rock!!! Awesome job ladies!! I can not wait until June 1st!

Jenny V. said...

Awwww they are just too cute. Awesome job girls.

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!! I visited all the DT blogs and left them some love on all their beautiful creations on this adorable new set!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Tiffany said...

SO ADORABLE!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! LOVE all the DT cards...just FAB!

Moosisk said...

OMG! I LOVE these nautical images! Amelia reminds me of how I used to dress my daughters when they were little. My fave was little nautical seersucker sundresses! So CUTE! :D

Denice said...

Omg, these two are adorable and the DT did an awesome job showing them off...love all the projects!