Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with our WONDERFUL Guest-Lisa!

Hello fellow Friends and Fans of The Greeting Farm! I’m having such a blast being Guest Designer for April! They’re going to have to pry my fingers away from the stamps and computer when the month ends!

I have the privilege today of taking a turn at choosing some cards to feature for Top Crop Tuesday, so I took a stroll through the cards posted in the TGF Gallery over the past couple of weeks. What a delight, and what a whole lot of inspiration! You folks are rocking the Farm!

I could make this post pages long with all the cool stuff I saw, but I’m told I have to narrow it down to just a few… so here they are!

I think I’m partial to the Cheeky Cherry Collection because I wanted to choose nearly every one I saw! Here’s one that caught my eye from Jodi Stanisch aka mommy24. I love polka dots and I LOVE the way Jodi colored Cheeky Beach’s hair. Isn’t this fab?


And I absolutely love this card by Lisa aka moonpie creations. Rain is one of my favorite things, so I was naturally drawn to Miss Anya Rain...plus I love the background and banner Lisa created. This card sings to me!


Did I mention I'm especially fond of Cheekys? Check out this wonderful card created byMM Designs featuring Cheeky Cherry Pie. MM Designs has a gorgeous gallery. I encourage you to take a tour for yourself because this is just one of many of her cards I would have featured today.

Next, check out this very creative card created by Jessica Marin aka myscrapgardenfeaturing the rabbit from the Wonderland collection and Anya Alice from a special edition set that is no longer available. It's so clever, don't you think?


Next up is a FIN-tastic card created by Tracey Feeger aka booyagirl. She did afabulous job of coloring up the new Creeper Crew Syren and creating the look of a fantasy underwater scene. 


Last, but certainly not least, I picked one of MANY amazing cards created by Rimna. This one features Oliver from the Oliver & Amelia Just for You stamp set. I'm tellin' you, you've got to visit Rimna's gallery! I seriously wanted to include every single one of her cards in today's post.


Well, like I said, I could go on and on, but that will have to do for today. I encourage you to stroll through the Gallery every now and then... it's a fabulous place for those of us who LOVE all things TGF!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Dan.Eliot said...

It is great fun to give out professional looking greeting cards, only for people to discover that you created those custom greeting cards yourself. I have had family members, associates and even clients get amazed at the level of customization and professional finish that my own greeting cards

Sammi said...

Wow... lots of fabby creations there!! Great choices to share! THANKS!!!

~*Joni said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful lineup today, I love all the different personalities of these cards, truly a perk with TGF images - you can really express your style! Thanks Lisa! :)

Jean said...

Lisa, you did did a great job and I loved each and every one.. I too would have had a hard decision too but think you did a great job.. Love all your choices and loved looking at all of them.. Thank you for sharing your choices.
Hugs, Jean

Rimna said...

Thank you so much for picking my card!!!

Hugs