Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Jess...

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the positive feedback about our new release AND our awesome new "Designer Spotlight" Mondays!  Thanks again to Emma for an AWESOME post yesterday and if you missed it, please scroll down to find out MORE about our talented Miss Emma :)

Today we have some serious CUTENESS spotted in our Galleria!...but first, a QUICK NOTE-please mak note of the NEW "Farm Fresh Challenges" category and be sure to post in the correct category for our new group of challenges, thanks!

So...I spied w/ my little eye...

This TOTALLY gorgeous "Summer Fairy" card by JONI:

...and check out THIS beauty by SADILLA...makes my heart FLUTTER:

...finally, this ADORABLE scrapbook page by NORMI, using MOM/Dad...awww baby's first pics!  Congrats!

Well, that's all for me today, but we'll see you back here soon and don't forget to stop by the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog  for "W.O.W: Which One Wednesday" kicking off tomorrow!

6 comments:

Sammi said...

These are great!!
Sammi
xx

~*Joni said...

Awww! Thanks Jess! I just love this beautiful fairy, she makes anything look wonderful! Love love love the Flutterby Anya notebook and mommy SB page - how adorable!!

Sadilla said...

wow.... that's my card!!!! Thanks so much for showing it, I feel so honoured!!! =)))))
hugs
sadia

Shazza said...

fab DT work x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww - these are too cute! I love them all.

Leanne said...

Terrifik shares ladies!!! Keep it up!!