Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thursday Throwback with Cheeky Rockabilly!


Happy Throwback Thursday Everyone!!!

As The Greeting Farm image collection is growing, and fabulous newbies are created, it's fun to take a look back, bust out the older stamps and play! I have to say, I have always LOVED the CHEEKY collection! And "Cheeky Rockabilly" is just so fun and flirty! With her sassy wink, polka dotted outfit, and classic hairdo, she is super fun to color!



You may check out this rubber stamp and purchase if you like, here.

Thank You for sharing this Throwback Thursday with me! Happy Farming!

Love,

Farmer Buttercup :) xo

4 comments:

Jeannette Siciliani said...

She's a cutie! What a beautifully designed card too!

Leanne said...

She's one of my favorites! Great share!! :)

missy said...

what did you use for her hair?

Jammie said...

I made a cookie that has Cheekie Rockabilly on it for my CASEing MamaMaxa challenge...but I used Rockabilly so that she worked for this as well, check her out at http://sweetsentiment.blogspot.com/2011/04/fw.html