Saturday, April 30, 2011

SPROUTIN' and CREEPIN' up to May 1st...

Hey, everyone!

So, has everyone recovered from staying up late and watching the Royal Wedding?

I have to admit, I tried, but I was so sleepy I just couldn't stay awake, despite the fact that my sweet DH who is off this weekend offered to take the kids to school yesterday and let me sleep so I could watch...but 3am, pssht.  Don't quite have it in me anymore, LOL!   Anyway-thank goodness for DVR!

I want to thank our challenge DT for playing along with us yesterday in previewing the SPLOTCHY Background set... some great ideas we saw!  Don't forget, too, to stop by the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see all that's going on for the week!!

As for us Farmers, we're here for a DOUBLE PREVIEW today of two new girlies... Wild Sprout Elena and Creeper Abbey!  Each of us has one or the other to show you and we're excited!  

What's more?  TWO of us have a stamp HIDDEN on our blogs today for one lucky commenter- good luck and how fun would it be to WIN?   Just follow the LINKS on our SIDEBAR and pay everyone a visit...we'll announce the winners during our Release Day post TOMORROW!

For now-check out:

Wild Sprout Elena by Jessica


Wild Sprout Elena by Buttercup:

Wild Sprout Elena by Tanya:

Creeper Abbey by Emma:

Creeper Abbey by Sari:

Creeper Abbey by Jessie, our May Guest:

Last but NOT least:    Don't forget to join us starting at 12:01 am CST TOMORROW on the TGF BLOG and on all the DT members' Blogs for our MAY RELEASE and DT blog hop!  The winner of the Blog hop tomorrow will take home the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE...that's a prize pack valued at $48!!!  Also, don't be a stranger to our  FACEBOOK page for more fun, and also check out all the deets on how YOU can be a part of TGF's 2nd annual "Cards for a Cause" contest!   

There's a LOT sprouting up here on the Farm for May...so excited for you to join us!

23 comments:

Shaela said...

awesome creations by everyone!

Kylie C said...

Can't wait for the hop tomorrow, thanks for the stamp giveaway, i'll be there!

Kim Y. said...

Wonderful samples everyone!

Marsha said...

These 2 new stamps are so cute but I have to say Abbey is definetely my favourite ! I have a few off the Creeper stamps but am trying to make my collection complete :-D

Magento Themes said...

fabulous cards... These are really beautiful and great art work.. Abbey is looking superb. thanks for this great blog.Magento Themes

KanataNewf said...

as usual, a great hop! Beautiful creations from everyone!

Kelly Booth said...

Love the DT creations..I need all the new stamps this month! Can't wait until midnight! :)

Jammie said...

I commented on all the blogs!!! Now I need another cup of coffee, ha ha ha! Anyways, your DT is AMAZING, these stamps are on my "OMG I'll surely parish if I don't get them" list, and I will be back tomorrow for the bloghop! Happy weekend to you all!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous stuff, love these 2 new images!!!! I couldn't stay up that late, either - I'm an early-to-bed and early-to-rise kinda girl. :) xo

Jenn said...

Awesome inspiration, thanks for the blog hop

Leanne said...

Terrific job with the new releases ladies! Can't wait to see what's hoppin' tomorrow. :)

kricketts said...

Super Cute!

Elena said...

Thank you so much Girls for this fun hop! Love new stamps!!! Especially WS Elena! :)

kellyjp29 said...

Those are all adorable! Kelly

Thistleblue said...

Love your new images and the DT cards are wonderful. Am working tomorrow but hopefully be able to catch up with your hop when i'm done. I'm in the UK and although I hadn't planned to, my daughter and I watched the Royal Wedding. I thought Kate looked beautiful, her dress was stunning and William looked very smart, his brother was handsome too. My daughter (she's almost 2) was dancing around the living room as Kate was walking down the aisle with her daddy. So cute! Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your hop tomorrow.
hugs
Michelle
xx

Tiffany said...

Fabulous work by all the DT! Loving the previews of Elena and Abbey!

Caroline said...

Wonderful cards by everyone!! Great new stamps too!!

Pam said...

They're all gorgeous!! Such inspiration!! Can't wait for the May release!!!

Denice said...

Love all the sneak peaks from the DT, they all did a great job with the new rubber!

My Scrap Diary said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are Sooo cute!!!! I was waiting for this creeper ever since Marie teased us with her a few months ago. So excited to hop along!!!!
Jess M :)

laceyrane said...

Super Cute ! Thanks for sharing Ladies

Lisa said...

great INSPIRATION!

ScrapinShana said...

Wowzers! Just finished the hop. What fabulous creations by your DT!