Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oliver and his dinosaur!

Hi there peoples, Farmer Emma here with another Thursday Throwback! Ok so you know the drill, Thursday Throwback is where we pull out an older TGF stamp and show it some love!

My little Man turns 2 next month and so while I was going through my massive amount of TGF stamps I came across Oliver with his Dinosaurs, from the Oliver & Amelia Happy Day set! How cute is he!!!! I haven't used this stamp for such a long time, so I decided to give him a little bit of Love! I actually wiped off the two dinosaurs that are at Olivers feet, as I thought they took up too much room for what I had in mind for this card! Of course my little man is a redhead so of course I had to color his hair in red!



It is Easter school holidays here and my kids have been off school for nearly two weeks now and I have to admit that they have done more crafting than me....hehe! As much as I love having them home, I can't wait for them to go back so that I can have a little ME time...hehe!

Hope you are inspired to get some of your Older TGF stamps out and show them some love!

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Easter and I hope that the Easter bunny is nice to all of you!

See you back here next week for the start of our May Previews, can you believe that it is almost May already!

5 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

What an adorable card. I've got a nephew that is a redhead. He'd love it!

Smiles!
Gwen

Nicole said...

What a cute card! I love the red hair :)

I was wondering... what do the TGF team use as markers? Probably Copic? I hear they're great... but oh SO expensive! I would really like to achieve a nice coloring job as you always do!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooooooo cute...always loved this little guy! You rocked him...

♥...Mo...♥ said...

♥ B E A U T I F U L♥

Leanne said...

Love this image! Wonderful card, love his red hair! Thanks for the throwback inspiration!!