Sunday, April 10, 2011

Designer Spotlight with Farmer Tanya

Hi everyone, it's Farmer Tanya here for another Designer Spotlight where you get to know a little bit more about each of the TGF Farmers.
My name is Tanya and I live in the city of Perth in Western Australia with my husband and our two beautiful, fun-loving little boys. I started papercrafting in 2005 and in the past three years I have become very passionate about card making and scrapbooking and usually do something scrap-related every day! I love layering, 3 dimensional and stitching, and you will find at least one of these on each project that I create. I love bold brights, but I also dabble in vintage and pretty soft colours, it all depends on my mood and inspiration. In my "spare" time I enjoy photography, travelling, reading and spending time with my family. 

I absolutely ADORE The Greeting Farm stamps so when I was invited to be on the design team, I jumped at the chance!  Who can resist the CUTEST ever stamps?  The one thing I absolutely love about stamping is using my copics and making all the characters come to life!  You'll find that I also love to cut out my stamped images and make them dimensional on my cards.  My faves of the bunch would have to be the Cheeky girls!!  I just think they are so gorgeous and sassy and to be honest, my fave stamp changes each time a new Cheeky is released - I guess I love them all!  

And here is a new card I have created using Harlow from the new Creepin' Creeper Crew Collection!

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love your style, Tanya. Harlow is one of my favorites - my fave line is the Creepers. :)

JennyKozar said...

GREAT card! Love these images.

Leanne said...

Great card Tanya! I think my favorite is the Creepers, but then again I love all the images! Thanks for sharing and letting us get to know you a little more. TFS!