Monday, April 4, 2011

Designer Spotlight with Farmer Emma

HAPPY MONDAY, everyone!

We hope you are ALL still delighting in the APRIL RELEASE and the BRAND NEW Challenge Blog, NEW Challenge DT, and all the April fun we've been 'showering' on ya!

Beginning today, we have another treat for you that will come to you on Monday's here at the Farm....our new "DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT" Mondays!  Our TGF Farmers are SO talented that we look forward to this new Monday segment that will allow you to get to know them better, view new and fun techniques, and never-before-seen creations from our fantastic DT!

Without further adieu-I turn you over to EMMA EADS, our first up!
~xoxo...Jess :)

Hey there TGF Fans, Farmer Emma here for the first ever Designer Spotlight! So I thought why not tell you all a little bit about myself.......


Ok so here goes...Hi my name is Emma and I live in Australia with my Wonderful Husband and 5 kids, aging from 11yrs to 22 months.  I first got into crafting through Scrapbooking when my daughter was 2, so that was nearly 8 years ago....WOW where does the time go...hehe! And recently have discovered the wonderful world of Cards, Copics and of course The Greeting Farm, all of which just go hand in hand. 

The first time I saw a Greeting Farm image was on someones blog and I remember being completely wowed, and of course I fell in love and knew I needed to find out more about how I could get my hands on these stamps. So within a few days I had put an order in. I still remember the first stamp I got, it was Princess Anya. I remember seeing all the Gorgeous creations that the DT girls were creating and thinking that I could never be THAT good, but I hoped that one day I would, and so I set my goals on one day being on 'The Greeting Farm' DT and well look at me know...Dreams do come true! Whooo Hoooo!!!!! (Must admit that I never actually thought this would happen...hehe!)

So do you want to know what my all time favourite TGF Stamp is.....Well as hard as it is to pick from all the AMAZING Stamps that there are...hehe! it has to be any one of the Creepers, OMGosh they are just GORGEOUS, I think it has something to do with their Attitude and Spunk. I do tend to like the girls more than the boys, but with these guys they are all FABULOUS! I just love coloring these guys!

My card below features one of the newest Creepers, 'Tyler',


So I hope you have had fun getting to know me a little bit more. I would love to know what your favourite TGF Stamps are!

11 comments:

Carisa said...

hi emma! it's great to get to know you more and i'm looking forward to these designer spotlights with the rest of the team! i love your creeper card and i have to admit i do LOVE the creepers! it's soooo hard to choose just one, but i think flirty anya is my fav at the moment. i just love everything about her!

gobeagirl said...

HI EMMA. I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU. YOUR STAMPING STORY IS VERY SIMILAIR TO MINE. I LOVE TGF STAMPS AND I KEEP TRYING AND HOPING THAT SOME DAY I WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO BY ON THE DT. LOL...ANYWAY MY FAVES ARE THE CREEPER CREW AS WELL. I LOVE, LOVE TO COLOR THEIR FACES AND EYES. YOUR CARD IS JUST WONDERFUL. I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE COLORED HIM AND HIS HAIR. GREAT JOB AND CONGRATS ON BEING ON ONE OF THE BEST DTS. HUGS, LISA G

Leanne said...

Hi Emma!!! I'm so happy to get a glimpse of who you are. Thank you for being a part of this wonderful team of talented artists. I have admired your creations and am not surprised you are on the DT. :) I love all TGF stamps, but agree the Creepers have a little bit of a lead. Great card!! You're doinga fabulous job inspiring all of us! TFS! :)

JennyKozar said...

this card is fantastic - love it!

dsvaltovar said...

Hello Emma,

I LOVE.....love...love your card!!! I bought the stamp set, because I am making my son a rock party. You've inspired me to kick it up a notch. I love TGF! Thank you for sharing this card. That guitar ROCKS!!! I really hope the things I make come out looking as cool as that card.

Kristi said...

Thank you for sharing your story. You are very inspiring and it helps people like me who are just starting out in stamping. Your work is incredible. Love it! I must agree on how hard it is to choose a favorite. I love them all, but I must agree, the creepers are pretty cutting edge.

margie c said...

Hi Emma! Good to see you!
I adore your creeper dude! He's rockin :)
hugs, margie

Kuro1971 said...

you do great work I love the creepers I have them all but My Favorites are the cheeky's I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sammi said...

Yay!! Go Emma!! I Love the Creepers too.. and Miss Anyas - (Hats off are current fav there.. I'm not sure I can pick favs beyond that though lol!!
Keep up the beautiful work hun!!
xxx

Jeannette Siciliani said...

This card totally ROCKs! I love it. Glad to read about you in the Designer Spotlight. I'm partial to your card, and the creeper crew. My husband plays bass in a rock band ... so looks like I'll have to buy this stamp! Thanks for the great inspiration, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I totally dig this card Emma! You ROCK! No pun intended. hee hee